- Improve your take-home pay by using salary packaging options – up to $18,500 can be packaged every year (details via AccessPay)!
- Career development opportunities
- Leave loading of 17.5%
- Flexible working arrangements including a hybrid work arrangement.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted health insurance and free flu shots each year
We’re looking for a professional Technical Business Analyst with experience using Folio and Elumina who wants to join our team of 1500 employees and 1000 volunteers to make a difference on a 12 month full time maximum term contract, based in Fitzroy.
The Technical Business Analyst has responsibility for the development of improved functionality of the Folio, Elumina and other IT systems to effectively meet BSL’s business objectives.
- Define requirements for modules and build out the functionality systems across a range of portfolios.
- Proactive input to balance short-term tactical and long-term goals related to overall Folio roadmap.
- Act as the engagement lead and company point of contact with Folio vendor
- Develop workflows and automations across BSL systems, with a focus on Folio
- Manage overall lifecycle management for the Folio system, working closely with ICT to ensure best practices such as change management are adhered to
Salary will be in the range of $84,506.61 - $90,928.23 per annum, based on skills and experience plus superannuation.
ABOUT THE BROTHERHOOD OF ST LAURENCE
We are passionate about the work we do. We strive to create change that lasts for a more compassionate and just society - a society in which we can all fully participate in social, civic and economic life with the dignity and respect we all deserve.
The Brotherhood of St Laurence (BSL) has a clear vision – an Australia free of poverty. For over 90 years, we have worked with policy makers and the community for systemic change that will prevent and alleviate poverty in Australia. We are made up of 1500+ employees and 1000+ volunteers to make a difference in our communities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Passion for supporting the mission of BSL, and delivering excellence in your role, are just the start.
To be considered for the role and be successful in it, we’re looking for someone who has the following key skills and experiences:
- Previous experience in supporting the uplift of functionality in Folio as a system administrator or similar system
- Ability to work across all levels of the organisation and adapt the approach accordingly.
- Ability to show initiative and work within agreed boundaries.
- Flexible and adaptable able to work under pressure and manage conflicting priorities, escalating for direction as required.
- Experience managing and negotiating with multiple levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Project management experience and hands on experience across full project lifecycle
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills
- Advanced documentation, planning and organising skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- A strong customer focus with a commitment to quality and continuous improvement
BSL employees enjoy a range of flexible work options and other attractive benefits. Recognising that there is no ‘one size fits all’ pattern of work–life balance, the organisation endeavours to provide options to suit the needs of all staff.
If you have any questions about the role or want more clarification, please contact Jennie Longhurst on 0482 187 371 for a confidential discussion.
Please review the Position Description to address the Key Selection Criteria. (For internal boards)
To view the Position Description to address the Key Selection Criteria, please click here. (For external boards)
Applications close: Sunday, 3 December 2023 at 11.55 pm
The Brotherhood of St Laurence adheres to Government vaccination mandates.
We are an EEO and understand the importance of diversity and inclusion. We recognise that everyone has the right to an equitable, safe and productive environment and to be treated with dignity and respect. We welcome applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, disability or sexual orientation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including criminal history and working with children. Recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. Applicants must have proof of working rights in Australia.