We’re looking for a professional Quality & Business Improvement Lead with relevant experience who wants to join our 2,000+ team of staff and volunteers to make a difference on a full-time basis across Frankston, Carrum Downs, Sunshine and Fitzroy.
The Brotherhood of St Laurence (BSL) has a clear vision – an Australia free of poverty.
For over 90 years, we have worked with policy makers and the community for systemic change that will prevent and alleviate poverty in Australia.
We are passionate about the work we do.
We strive to create change that lasts for a more compassionate and just society - a society in which we can all fully participate in social, civic and economic life with the dignity and respect we all deserve.
The Quality and Business Improvement Lead will manage special projects, oversee compliance, drive business efficiencies and process improvements across Community Aged Care.
- Manage and lead special projects and initiatives
- Maintain Community Aged Care Quality Management System
- Continually identify efficiency opportunities, whilst maintaining focus on strong reporting and compliance standards
Salary will be in the range of $91,420.49 - $95,559.07 per annum, based on skills and experience plus superannuation.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Passion for supporting the mission of BSL, and delivering excellence in your role, are just the start.
To be considered for the role and be successful in it, we’re looking for someone who has the following key skills and experiences:
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Extensive experience in leading and implementing quality, risk and policy frameworks in the community aged care, health or disability sectors.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic guidance and advice on matters relating to quality, risk and organisational improvements.
- Extensive understanding of, and experience implementing Aged Care Quality Standards
- Demonstrated experience leading continuous quality improvement, policy and procedure projects.
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication and consultation skills
- Extensive salary packaging options to reduce amount of tax you pay - up to $18,550 can be packaged every year (details via AccessPay)!
- Career development opportunities
- Leave loading of 17.5%
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
BSL employees enjoy a range of flexible work options and other attractive benefits. Recognising that there is no ‘one size fits all’ pattern of work–life balance, the organisation endeavours to provide options to suit the needs of all staff.
If this looks like a role that’s right for you, Click APPLY NOW.
If you have any questions about the role, or want more clarification, please contact Dustin Pham on 0419 047 060 for a confidential discussion.
To view the Position Description to address the Key Selection Criteria, please click here.
Applications close: Wednesday, 01 February 2023 at 11.55pm.
The Brotherhood of St Laurence adheres to Government mandates in relation to COVID-19.
We are an EEO and understand the importance of diversity and inclusion. We recognise that everyone has the right to an equitable, safe and productive environment and to be treated with dignity and respect. We welcome applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, disability or sexual orientation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
BSL is a child-safe organisation. All employees are required to undergo relevant re- employment checks for their role, including a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check (where necessary), and sign our Child & Adult Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct.
Recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. Applicants must have proof of working rights in Australia.