- Are you experienced in promoting programs and maintaining productive working relationships with schools, TAFE and local community networks?
- Are you able to work autonomously and strive to achieve Targets & KPI’s?
- Do you have proven time management and organisational skills, including the ability to plan workload, priorities and meet deadlines?
- You want to make a genuine difference to the financial well-being of low income Australian families?
The Remote Site Coordinator, Saver Plus is vital in managing and facilitating one of our most valuable programs – Saver Plus. Your role will be varied, and very busy, but incredibly rewarding as you deliver, promote and create exposure to a financial literacy program that will have a long-lasting impact on some of Australia’s families, earning lower incomes.
A day in the life of a Saver Plus Coordinator might look like this, but really every day will be different:
- Promoting the Saver Plus program to referral networks including local schools, community groups and other relevant organisations
- Conducting interviews via phone with potential Saver Plus participants to assess their eligibility and capacity to develop a savings goal along with developing a budget
- Database management
- Follow up with a participant to provide support
- Submit written reports
- Respond to all the emails and phone messages (that never seem to stop!)
To be one of our Saver Plus Coordinators you need to have the ability to work with limited direction and as an effective team member to achieve outcomes and be fantastic with people. You radiate confidence and belief in the Saver Plus program. You need to be able to manage a number of different tasks all at once, without letting anything fall through the cracks. You need to have strong communication skills and be a nimble administrator as many aspects of this role are about making sure things are on track. Most of all you care, lots, about helping some of the most disadvantaged in our society.
This is a Part-Time 6 month Maximum Term position working 30.4 hours per week based in Fitzroy.
Salary will be in the range of $71,278.18 - $77,388.31 per annum (pro rata), based on skills and experience plus superannuation. Attractive salary packaging provisions are available to increase take home pay.
For further information about the role phone John Davis on 0491 155 334
Applicants are required to submit a resume and complete the screening questionnaire. Applicants who do not complete the screening questionnaire will not be considered for shortlisting.